Mario Kart Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think this was the worst installment of the Mario Kart series (SNES started it, 64 had cool tracks, DD had Toadette :3 and introduced Kart strategies, DS had Emblem making and glitchy fun, and this game... had clone characters (I hate) and Miis (good installment.), but it's not bad.

I choose Mii on the Standard Bike.

I haven't played it in a while, but i'm pretty good. (I still need to unlock rosaline)

What I play as depends on what i'm playing against, but i'm usually Baby Peach on Magicruser

Also am I the only one who HATES Rainbow Road?

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I think this was the worst installment of the Mario Kart series (SNES started it, 64 had cool tracks, DD had Toadette :3 and introduced Kart strategies, DS had Emblem making and glitchy fun, and this game... had clone characters (I hate) and Miis (good installment.), but it's not bad.

I choose Mii on the Standard Bike.
Well, I admit I haven't played the SNES one (as i don't have an SNES), nor have I played the N64 one, which i intend to buy eventually. I just didn't like Double Dash at all, and the DS version was so-so in my opinion.

I think the Wii version is awesome bc you can steer with a wheel (or with nunchuk or gamecube controller), and you can do fun stuff like flips and wheelies by using motion controls. The online works great with no lag, and there's stages from older games as well as new ones, and a bunch to unlock. But that's just my opinion. :)

@LadyPlague: I personally love Rainbow Road, but I know a bunch of people who don't like it, and I admit it is challenging.

I haven't played that in forever! Absolutely love that game <3 I had some really fun memories. I'd come home from school, wait for Grams to get home, race and then my friend Ethan would connect and we'd race Rainbow Road until we died. There's also that one Highway Track or something, and we kept running each other off the bridge in that one. As a racing game, no, it probably does suck, but it's a wonderful game to play with friends c:

Rainbow Road was particularly challenging at first - I think it is for everyone. Especially that one turn when you hit the fence you fly off the road? That was a very common rage quitting thing for me.

Rainbow Road is a breeze in the park now :3 Although I still go very careful around the corners.

I am SO addicted to that game I play it almost every day. I usually play as Bowser Jr. On the Dolphin dasher and Waluigi on the flame runner. My favorite courses are Coconut Mall and Gcn Dk mountain. Im a pretty good racer with 7000+ Vr on wi-fi but there are some expert racers out there, I mean DANG! How do they do it?

Im a pretty good racer with 7000+ Vr on wi-fi but there are some expert racers out there, I mean DANG! How do they do it?
LOL. Once, I was playing on Wi-fi, and there was this Dry Bones(on Bullet Bike, but not important), and MAN was he good. He was zipping by like nobody's buisness.

I actually like listening to the music on the tracks I'm racing on. :3 But you can't really go slow and listen to the music or the CPUs push you off, hit with items etc.

I know right?! And yeah the music is pretty catchy I catch myself humming the coconut mall song. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back