Marrage Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jobe3an

Reaction score
I'm having some troubles but I can't seem to figure them out. I know that there are certain times that you can set your Tamagotchi to so that it gets married but I can't find what they are. Someone please help me!!! :puroperatchi:

I think 10:30am, 3:00pm,and 7:00 pm. Also, what age is it? It has to be 6-9 years old for the matchmaker to come.

Thanks for the info! My tamagotchi had a cute little baby girl!! :kuribotchi: :puroperatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:

No. Someone gave me the timees and my Tamagotchi got married and had a little girl! My new v5 got married too!! :lol: :lol:

That's great... Because none I know has a Tamagotchi. :lol:

Thanks for answering
Your Welcome!! :) :lol: :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... the matchmaker comes at the times listed above. Press the B button and then wait! What you marry below v5 doesn't influence what you get as a child. :furawatchi:

Yeah... the matchmaker comes at the times listed above. Press the B button and then wait! What you marry below v5 doesn't influence what you get as a child. :D
I hear that when you are getting married that when the fireworks go off if you press buttonA (first) you get a baby girl and if you press button B (middle) you get a boy. I'm not sure if it works though. You might want to try it out. :blink: :( :huh: :huh: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back