marriage/babies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryshna

Reaction score
Ok I have a Tama-go and my gotchi just got married today from the dating place and I was wondering how long til babies, and what all else does being married do/mean?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

It takes a couple of days for the egg to show up. Being married just means that your Tamagotchi character has found a mate, then they have a baby together. They eventually leave the baby in your care, which starts up a new generation. If you're interested, check out binary's TMGO LOG. There's a lot of good information about the TMGO in it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
2 days without being paused is when they will have a baby. Then they will leave 2 days after that without being paused.

Ok thank you. :) is there a list of all the possible gotchis u can get somewhere? Cuz I ended up with necktietchi and he married a mametchi.

Ya there is a few here... You just need to find one. They all look th same... In the end. Look for Tama-Go Growth Chart (s) in the search, they should all come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back