Marriage FAQ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
Really, I know I don't know much about marriage but here are a few questions:

1. If I get the love potion and feed it to my tamagotchi does the same person have to buy it twice? And if they do then do they have to shake their head the second time?

2. If you have full hearts for one of your friends can you still marry someone else?? (I mean like... can the matchmaker find you another partner when you have already found one?)

3 When does the baby arrive, like does the matchmaker give it to you?

I don't know the answer to the first question but the second one, I'm pretty sure if the matchmaker comes you can marry either of the choices.

Also, when the matchmaker comes it will ask if you want to love the other tama and fireworks will go off and such. Then the matchmaker leaves you a baby. After the baby is there, the parent stays for one night and two days then leaves.

I don't know the answer to the first question but the second one, I'm pretty sure if the matchmaker comes you can marry either of the choices.
Thank's Sweet Candi. Listen, don't reply if you don't know what on earth I'm saying! (I know... It's compilcated) But I have more questions...

1. Does the boy have to be older? Cause' my female tamagotchi is in love with a boy who's younger than her!!

Thank's Sweet Candi. Listen, don't reply if you don't know what on earth I'm saying! (I know... It's compilcated) But I have more questions...1. Does the boy have to be older? Cause' my female tamagotchi is in love with a boy who's younger than her!!
Excuse me? At least I offered you help.

I answered your last two questions. Don't be a brat to people who offer to help you.

Really, I know I don't know much about marriage but here are a few questions:1. If I get the love potion and feed it to my tamagotchi does the same person have to buy it twice? And if they do then do they have to shake their head the second time?

2. If you have full hearts for one of your friends can you still marry someone else?? (I mean like... can the matchmaker find you another partner when you have already found one?)

3 When does the baby arrive, like does the matchmaker give it to you?
OK if your tamagotchi drinks the love potion.Then when you connect it to another tamagotchi...you and your partner will get full hearts and then when both of your tamagotchis are adult like 6 or 7 then when you connect you'll get a baby.It take approximatly 24 hours for the mother or father to go back to tamagotchi land. And when the matchmaker comes then you will either press yes or no if its yes you and the partner you are with will talk then a heart that is filled will come and then the lights turn of because they are mating and then soon enough you will have a baby a girl or a boy.And no the matchmaker does not give you a baby because you make one with your partner just like how humans do.UNLESS you adopted one from the matchmaker which is totally impossible. :furawatchi: HOPE THIS HELPED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back