MARRIED TAMA AT 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first of all, what generation are you talking about? The earliest I ever heard a tama getting married was 4. Also, is your tama an adult and did it go through the full growth process? If it did, then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Your Tama is mateable after 24 unpaused hours of evolving to an adult. This is perfectly normal :D

Well first off how old is the Tama that it's married to? If it was at least 4 that is normal.

its 1st generation and she didn't even have a job
well i see you have a v4.did you mate it with another tama?Or did the matchmaker come?

And what tamagotchi was it?

Edit:if you mated it with another tama what version?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for double posting but im sure its possible to get your tama to marry at age three if you connected with another tamagotchi.

this glitch used to seem rare, but more and more post about it. This happens usually when you cross-version Tamas (but sometimes not) and it can happen if 1 Tama is at least 4 years old. It happens more often when 1 Tama is at least 6 years old.

I once married my tosakatchi (v4 ) to a mimiyoritchi (v3) and both were 3+ years, they turned 4 the same evening. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back