Married Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have your tamas ever married ur friend's/sibling's tamas before?

• Yep!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• ick, NO!

• Why the heck would i wanna do that?

• Of course!

• Yeah and it was adorable!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt it so exciting when tamas get married! i luv it when the screen goes black and theres fireworks! and i ESPECIALLY luv it when the female pops out babies!

both times, my tama female has had twin girls.

i havnt had a boy at all during the 3 generations of my v.4 :blink:

My tamagotchi’s so called brothers mated. It’s kind of fun, but it’s just exciting when they make babies until the next generation. I don’t like how the female makes the 2 of the same genders.

My friend asked me, and I told her no, I wasn't interbreeding until they were 5 generations away. Tamas don't have a boy and a girl due to interbreeding in the first place, at least not so soon. That's a weird that it had a boy and a girl, but I'm not experienced in finding glitches.

^^Huh? Anyway, my tama mated with my brother's 3 times before and I've seen my brother's mate with my friends.

The 1st time mine mated with my brother's, I had a mimitchi and he had a bill. They were Dewie and Lucky. I just connected them and then put them in my pockets at school. Of course the sound was off. Then, my friend said, "Can I see Dewie?" So I gave it to her without looking at it. She said, "Oh, it has a baby." I was like, "What?!" and it turned out that they mated and I didn't get to see. :marumimitchi: Oh well.

///Matchy :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back