marrige

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikmin

Reaction score
Keep conncting then soon your guys will gaze at the stars and keep doing that.soon nothing will happen and a heart will come betwen them and they will got marride. ^_^

:wacko: my tamas got married...

I connected them alot. One day I connected them then they said no. One tama went over to the other tama. A heart came between them balloons came then they went back. The the female shook her head had 2 babies...the girl baby stayed with her and the boy took off to hiks dad. And guess what? YOU DONT GET TO NAME THEM!!!

tamagotchis gazed @ stars... no marrige.

Mine mated with the figure the matcmaker brought this morning. :huh:

When does the parent leave the child??? :lol: ;)

:huh: :ph34r:

after 2 nights on the 3 night at midnight the mum/dad (baby still sleepin) wakes up and goes away and the next mornin u get to name the baby

:huh: my tamas got married...I connected them alot. One day I connected them then they said no. One tama went over to the other tama. A heart came between them balloons came then they went back. The the female shook her head had 2 babies...the girl baby stayed with her and the boy took off to hiks dad. And guess what? YOU DONT GET TO NAME THEM!!!
i thought that if your tama gets married then if they have kids, the kids are the same gender. so they aren't the same gender or what? (i mean the kids)

:huh: my tamas got married...I connected them alot. One day I connected them then they said no. One tama went over to the other tama. A heart came between them balloons came then they went back. The the female shook her head had 2 babies...the girl baby stayed with her and the boy took off to hiks dad. And guess what? YOU DONT GET TO NAME THEM!!!
you can only name the baby when the tam you have now leaves then you get to take care of his/her baby and name it

:D my tamas got married...I connected them alot. One day I connected them then they said no. One tama went over to the other tama. A heart came between them balloons came then they went back. The the female shook her head had 2 babies...the girl baby stayed with her and the boy took off to hiks dad. And guess what? YOU DONT GET TO NAME THEM!!!
Me and my sisters tamagotchis got married but mine ( the girl) didn't have a baby. What do I do? :huh:

I waited like 1 week and my guy was 5years the matchmaker came and like got married had a baby but the matchmaker dude comes when ur guy is 5,6,or 7 years :D :huh: :pochitchi: :huh: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back