Marry the King?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
Okay...

WELL, Molly (Hanagatatchi) gets visited by the king a LOT.

She's gotten 1 chocolate heart, 2 bouquets, 1 diamond ring, and now a love potion. When she was a Ura Memetchi, she drew the diamond ring (not sure if she's supposed to or if she did it because she received it) and now she draws a diamond necklace.

The King seems to favour her a lot, so can I marry him perchance? I doubt I can, but he really likes her, LOL.

I didn't think so, but thought I'd ask since he was so nice.

When Molly got her job (something cooking-related, with matching silverware), the King is who came to give me my item... So I really wasn't sure if he liked her or what.

Too bad. :)

well once my friend got the king for a character once i saw it too! i took care of it while she went on vaca. and its fav food was cake weird it was

i very highly doubt you can, the king gives you gifts based on your fortune cookies, my tama gets gifts lots too. but it would be exciting if you could...

Shiloh and the Tams

it's quite strange getting a new love potion! i don't think you'd be able to marry him. is your tama wealthy?

it's quite strange getting a new love potion! i don't think you'd be able to marry him. is your tama wealthy?
Yeah, I didn't know he could give those, especially after bouquets and a ring, etc. (which I think both of those are supposed to be more "rare" items or something).

Well, Hanagatatchi is a very glamourous Tama and I've had a lot of gotchi points at a time before... So maybe?

Yeah, it'd be awesome. ;)

But now the matchmaker has helped Molly breed, so she'll be gone in like, a day. =/

The Tama King will always give you your job item. And yes, the king stops by randomly sometimes to give you presents and stuff. And Tamagotchis don't just draw things because that's what they were given by the king. I guess Ura Mametchi's set drawing is a diamond ring. Yes, it would be cool, but sadly, you cannot marry the king.

I don't remember the king giving me an item before, that's why I was confused on that part. And I know he'll stop by, he does it for both my V4.5's, it's just that he was giving me such pricey/rare items I was a bit confused.

But, thanks. As I said, Molly will be gone soon anyway.

my friends tama, the king, had a baby! btw, its a v4, and the baby looked really different from all other babys. the matchmaker brought a tama, but it wasnt on the charts. i was taking care of it still at the time, and am now too. well, the spouse of the king was, hmm, different looking, like a tamagotchi shell w/ buttons, and eyes and stuff. the baby was a circle but it wasnt just one color, black or white. it was black white stripes! not kidding. now its grown up, but it evolves to different adults! it at violetchi now, but it was mametchi not young, and b4 it was mimitchi, not young, and 1st it was memetchi, not young. it has 91200 gp now, and in the 300s range for all the skill points. it didnt have a teacher at all, and no mail except the letters from the king! but it gives points of at least 20000 gp @ a time, and lots of presents of all sorts of things. most of the time its real expensive stuff, like a piano, or mirror. its so strange. oh and it gets phone calls on the cell phone from him! and i dont even have it call him! he calls the tama! in the family page, it shows him too! weird.. anyone have any idea on this? i know this isnt, well it is, but.. on topic, so sorry! i just dont feel like making a new topic cuz my computers so slow... dial up..... lol

help me, well, my friends tama, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back