Marrying problems (v5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulikallo

Reaction score
I watched the dating show twice and i pressed cancel. Now when I wanna watch it, that guy just sleeps there. When will it stop sleeping? PLZ HELP. :)

the next day. or u could mess the time to a minute before ur tama(s) wake up.

I say Tama(s) because in da v5s u can get 1-3 characters at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can only visit the matchmaker 3 times a day. After that, to visit her again, wait until the next day or you can simply change the time so that your Tamagotchi's asleep, then change the time so that your Tamagotchi's awake.

You only had 3 chances.

You missed your chance,so wait till tommorow.Or you could just mess about with the time:

1.Set the clock to your tama's bedtime (usally about 9:00pm)

2.Set it to one minute till it wakes up (6:59am)

3.Wait

4.When it wakes up,try it out again.

HI everyone Im new to Tamatalk I just got on here a few days ago and I have my two V5s beside me. I want to get them to marry eachotherbut they wont, so I tried the dating show, but the matchmaker yells at me, lol. But they just turned to adults like 20 mins ago and I dont know how to mary them?. If someone could help me out that would be great. thx :eek: :D

HI everyone Im new to Tamatalk I just got on here a few days ago and I have my two V5s beside me. I want to get them to marry eachotherbut they wont, so I tried the dating show, but the matchmaker yells at me, lol. But they just turned to adults like 20 mins ago and I dont know how to mary them?. If someone could help me out that would be great. thx :D :D
They are siblings meaning they won't get married. You also have to wait 48 hours without pause to be able to marry and go on the dating show. You can always chose which tama which gets married to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back