Marrying Two Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
Hi!

So I'm currently running two Tamagotchi Friends(i just bought another to connect them!) and they've just now both evolved into adults!

I looked up a bit on how to marry them, and I guess they both have to be 6 years old,

Sadly, one adult is 6 right now, and the other is only 3. :(

I'm wondering if I should wait to marry them, or just send the 6 year old off to the dating place?

How long is my 6 year old able to get married for? Should I just keep her on pause while the 3 year old ages?

Thanks for the help!

You can pause the 6 yr old one and wait for the 3 yr old to grow, but it will take more than a day to get them to get married. they both need to be very good friends with each other so that when one visits the other they will meet in a church and get married. i think it's easier to send the older tama to the dating place. Marrying 2 tamas won't do much but give you two brothers/sisters.

You don't need to wait at all. You can try this: set the time on your 3 y/o to 6:59 and wait one minute. It will turn 4. Then do this until it turns 6. It will be able to date now. (*Also keep filling the friendship level until it is high enough. When all your bump hearts are gone, do what you did to age it until they are*)
*-If they are already high enough, you don't need to worry about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much guys!!

I might try the setting time thing, their bff hearts are almost full already but if it ends up taking too long i might just end up sending the 6 year old to the dating place. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back