Mars & Gaara v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kakashi_Hatake

Reaction score
Ok Mars and Gaara, are both toddlers at the moment, both 4 hearts happy and full.

Mars's parent was Aries (I miss you buddy) and Gaara's parent was zeus (miss you too). They both have 2 training points and are both 2gen. They were born at he same time so they are pretty much the same.

Oh yeah and they are both boys ;)

I have had these tamas for a year or two and I have never have gotten a girl :D .

I can go to preschool! Yay! well not for them lol!

Ok well Gaara has 0 smart points (his stupied ;) ), 15 art (that's good for his age) and 1 social ( His an antisocial tama).

Mars has 0 smart points (He is stupied too. this is strange both there parents were realy smart), 4 art points (not going well) and 10 social (good so he isn't that antisocial).

Ok I just connceted for the first time and the are playing soccer Gaara got 1 point (he sucks) and Mars got 2 points.

Me: YAY for Mars you one! lets all go out for pizza!

Mars: I won, I won, you lost and I won!

Gaara: Oh stop being a butt head you just got lucky!

Connecting again I'm choosing game and they are playing... Flag... Mars won he got a perfect score and Gaara made to mistakes... Both got mail... Both got a letter with a snake in it ;) .Still one smile face... They aren't getting along well.

Connecting again this time a vist... Gaara is going to Mars's house thingy and they are bouncing a ball on their heads... Ok Gaara has Mars down as one smiley face in friend list and Mars has Gaara down as... TWO smiley faces in friend list. YAY finally... I gott to get Gaara to 2 smiley faces now...

Still Two smiley faces I would do present... But I bet they will give each other poo and thats not going to help is it... Connecting vist... Gaar to MArs's House And they are bouncing a ball on their heads again.. hmm maybe that's why the are stupied lol...

connecting game... flag... Gaara got a perect score and Mars got # points...

Mars: Not fair I wanted to win

Gaara: don't worry It's not a big deal you might win next time.

Mars: *niffs* Thank you Gaara

Both: *HUGS*

P.s. if you didn't know you pronounce Gaara as Gah-Rah... sorry I didn't think of it sooner. XD

YES YES YES... FINALLY... MARS HAS GAARA DOWN AS 3 SMILEYS!!!

Gaara is still only 2 smileys but back in my blog Mars liked Gaara first then Gaara liked Mars the same. Yes I know the cycle. So Gaara should have 3 smileys for MArs next time the connect...Eww they both made a mess if you know what I mean... I cleaned it up and the are happy... I would be too if I were them XD... I need to feed them they are only 3 hearts full... I gave them sushi :) ...

Latest posts

Back