Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:angry: And the computer internet is still slow.... Thats crap. Oh well, must fix.... eventually. Its standable right now.

-IDL-

My girl turned into a Cupcake head yesterday. Very cute... I even know her name starts with a P I think....pufft. I found the Character Chart again, the favorite stuff again... and the rest of the stuff I had for my IDL. I'll link those in here although they are in a topic I made a bit ago.

-Nano-

Nothing much seems to happen after they change, but I find it really hard to reset them. It was hard with Mametchi. Chamametchi will be just as hard when it comes to it.

The Tama-Go got turned off sometime in the evening. I still want to get the figures but with multiple items being wanted... I doubt it will be those right now.

Currently OUT. On my list, but not sure when I will actually get them.

-Sailormoon manga

-Sailor V manga

Last edited by a moderator:
Okie dokie. Day went to poo in a hurry. Jeeze. -But in a much better mood-

Anywho, I married off Cupcake girl this afternoon. She has a little boy with Spacytchi.... Now they are Kowboytchi or howm' you'sd spell it. Nyao-pu. ... Poo.

ChaMametchi actually had 3 poos next to her today... Oops... It must have been the day. I made her happy after I found that. Played some games.... Still yet to beat the spelling game though.

-few days ago--before I deleted my images-

I need more Derpy. My people saw Derpy Hooves and told me not to edit that in case my neice looks at it... I told them it was real... then showed them the wiki and google images. I broke out laughing.... I even found that image of someone's tv with Derpy Hooves... Delivering... paused on demand or dvr... That is one of the best pictures I've found of her. I need to find it again. If they make a real pony of it... I want it. I can't bring myself to ruin a My Little Pony. Even a fakie.

It was on my mind... Didn't share it due to the utter -uncoolness- of me deleting my good folder full of stuff. Dang Google ads are slowing my computer... They all have hyperlinks in them or a movie playing... or a play this movie button.... -boo!-

I've made more wallpaper for the IDL again... But I'm just playing in paint... No characters. While I was doing some, I was thinking about turning a connection on. Like a v1-v3... Not sure what one. But I don't want to have too many on with my IDL... This would be #3 on. Kinda want one of my Angels on though. I'll decide sometime...

Family Guy Star Wars. Thank you godess of the moon. Something, Something, Something Dark Side, Part 1. I love the title.... This might help the day... OMG Cookie Monster! YUSH!

IDL has the Star Guy now. Bokuhoshitchi! I wasn't sure what it was going to be... ChaMametchi on the Nano is doing better then yesterday.

I need more Family Guy/ My Little Pony... possibly at the sametime?

More IDL Wallpapers.

All need to be converted to IDL format...

30vmyw7.jpg

xbgsur.jpg

2vlpht5.jpg

33bicz5.jpg

I figure there are more...

Glad for people, yes. I'm thinking I am more right each day that goes by about something... very funny if its true. I've been telling people about something for a while now....

-IDL-

It turned into a Tamagotchi of.... Kutchipatchi! Yay! random even. Very cool.

-Nano-

ChaMametchi is adorable. I am beginning to thik of resetting it again... But how can you reset something so cute?!

Firefox is running SO much better then my internet explorer right now... Its "internet EXPLODER" right now. I wants me to wait 1-3 minutes per page... except tamatalk right now. I could have sworn I updated it... and everything else. Whatever. I really hate Internet Exploder right now.

:( Poor Kutchipatchi was hungry and was sorta sad.... I checked on him and said I was sorry and fed him the thing that looked like a pot-pie, twice. Its his favorite food, I even got him one of those cakes... not sure on which cake, but he enjoyed that to. I think he forgave me.

Then ChaMametchi seems pretty low-key today. I wouldn't know why...

I need more spam. So, accompanying with the MLP:Spam-bot, Behold! Mommy/Sibling and crazy look a likes... Okay that's only one, but I posted a "Derpy Hooves" a few posts ago too...

2qwlv9k.jpg

It was on my linkage, behold Nala and Simba of the 90's Littlest Pet Shop! I was a kid when I named them, Lion King came to mind all the time with these... So the name stuck. I have More, but they are hiding....

2yyb0c7.jpg

My Zooble hasn't a name yet, but I figure it will be named eventually... Maybe Zazu... :p Probably not Zazu... Something Citrus would be nice.... Maybe that exactly.

My IDL KutchiPatchi is 4 today, once he hits the 48 hour happy Stamp, I'm going to marry him. This part is always kinda fun if you haven't seen certain tamas yet. I LOVE how he sleeps with his mouth open though... I should take a picture. He doesn't change at the Henshin place? Really? Weird... I thought Super Kutchi' was able to come.... but I guess that's only the Plus Color.

ChaMametchi apparently likes to eat.... Lol. I haven't played a game with her in a while. Maybe I should... But I'm thinking Tuesday I will reset her... 2 weeks old at that point. Just like Mametchi was.... That is, if she hasn't left by then.

Well... I got Fruitbasket... um tchi. I'll get offical name later. That means fresh tama... I fed it lots of snacks till it was happy... then a meal... I think it was atleast 40 before I stopped... I sorta ignored it as I went out to dinner the last 10 minutes or so. Came to remind myself, He was sleeping in bed with the medicine symbol over his head. So I changed the time to give him meds, feed him... and changed it back for me to come back to it. I wonder if its simmilar to the girl in the chart...?

I'm not directly sure if it was the food or the weight... or something completely different to get him... He was whom I was aiming.... Then the next part will be keeping it in the general area of growth.

Thinking about what got me Fruitsutchi? (I looked last night but uhh.... I forgot the two letter in the middle...) Welp, the question is... Is/Was that a care miss if I changed the time back to fix it? I'm sure it was... but not a looming one. I think I need one more to get the cute leafy/yellow guy. If I can stay with this branch, I'm not sure who I'd go for then. They are all so cute... hehehe.

Wow, ChaMametchi only wanted two meals, not 4 this morning? Weird.... I haven't played games with her... I feel sorta bad for that, but... I'm trying to loosen my attachment to her. She is so cute....

Time for MLP :Spam-bot.

These are all the MLP:FiM ponys I have as of now... But I have some McDs ones... I need to get the others soon, Rainbow Dash in particular... I'm trying to lay low considering... My neice has all of the "first set" of FiM pony... I made sure SHE had atleast the whole set... I kept eye out for certain ones, got certain ones for her birthday. (Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash) I had a feeling she got the "Gift set of figures without "hair"... I tend to play with those over there with her... Mine are more for show. But I'm sure she'd like mine if she saw them... Princess Celestia and Luna in particular since she has yet to acquire those.... I'm such a child. :p

4vmkj8.jpg

and Rainbow Dash is her favorite.... :D

I got the cute little guy I wanted. Now I'm unsure who I will get. Means its going to a new tama to the recorded to the ID L Files. Whoop.

I made a new wallpaper... But I think I need to ask the D.A. user If I can use it... Let alone edit it so you can see it on the ID L.... Which... I sorta did already. Its so cute... If I get permission, I figure I'll share it.

I wish they made vinyl skins for the ID L... Like what they make for the Nintendo DS or stuff like that. Then it wouldn't ruin the cover and change the color. I wonder if that weird camera stand in my Walmart does vinyl skins..... Trust me... weird... But that would mean I have to measure a prefect sized 4x6 page... or a Wallet sized one for the back.

IDL

Sunopotchi! Cute! I love him... so cute...... I've been trying to keep an eye on him. Although this morning I was a bit iffy on watching him.

I didn't reset my ChaMametchi... I couldn't drag myself to do it. She is so cute doing her "no" Its a squee...

I sorta want another Nano. Its a surprise to me considering I wasn't sure If I was going to run it longer then 1 or 2 characters. Corse, I kinda want another ID L too.... But I think I'm going to hold off on the ID L considering the 15th anniversary one is comming out eventually... I am thinking I want that profile thing too. It looks interesting....

zmjpi.png

I hope its a bit cheaper then someone on tama-zone said... Like $55 American.... Then October 30th? Humm... A bit earlier might be nice...

Hey! Wait-ta-minute! I found a tama on the IDL not on the happy symbol/stamp page from Tama-Zone!

Sunopotchi! (The little Airman)

Scuba diving -accessory-

Ice Cream -Dessert house-

Ice Cream Maker -Grown item, Rainbow Stars pack- (I think)

I will find 'em!

I think the food item(s) are in the bakery and one might be in the dessert store... I've been messing with the items I have, I haven't used them all, but I have used most...

BTW, the fruit-bowl... makes this guy a bit unhappy.... Not a favorite food at all. I will share more info when I get back from the park with my neice.

Muuhahaha. and of corse my IDL is commin' with me!

I updated the list. Haha! Now we are more updated for one moment in tama history.!.

https://i53.tinypic.com/t5mvmc.jpg

I married my little airman off today to a Makiko. She had a girl who is now Paletchi. With the new baby, I changed the wallpaper too. One of mine I posted.... I think my music one switched a bit of the colors, oh well. I just moved some to my memory card so I could just transfer later when I want. (Given I have battery, Lol)

Then I reset my Nano, Its a girl. I tried to play many games with her, and I finished 4 games spelling tamagotchi twice. I hope its not completed games. 40 total spelling tamagotchi twice... that'd be a pain. Got better at the game.

I have Lovelitchi on my Nano now. Paletchi hasn't changed yet. She changed later tonight into the Cactus girl... Guess I'm going for another 2 bracket girl.

I used one of my rainbow wallpapers... Its kinda crazy lookin' to me. But it is a good test of the IDL color screen. hehehe.

So.......... I'm dieing for a new tama? Why am I? I love my IDL, I love my nano... I have tons of tamas put away I could use. Why? Probably cause I want the Tama-Profy now... and the IDL 15....

I also have an idea in my little head.... For an important day....

Head---> Keyboard ---Equal or lesser repeat---

:mellow: Why? Really...

I want to go see Lion King in 3d... But nobody to go with. (Ironic....) Its one of my favorite Disney Movies... I love it. Oooh Disney Remix of Circle of Life? Wacky... Awww the Memories.

I guess I can update on my Tamas. My IDL changes tonight late... Its just going to be random. I'm sure... Then Lovelitchi gets mad when she doesn't get candy after she eats? I haven't played any games with her since she was a baby. I figure she has a slight reason to be a bit grumpy... Oh, on my IDL I got new selection icons, apples. It was sorta random, I wonder how long I have had them... I'm not thinking long. Gen 19...

I was thinking about going for a walk, but not if its getting cloudy like it is... Atleast I mowed and got that done.

My IDL changed into Perotchi I believe.... AKA cupcake head.... Surprising to me. I thought I was being a little forgetful last night before change...

Lovelitchi grumpy on your Nano for not playing games? Jeeze.... I give her candy instead...

I'm trying to side-step tama-stalking... So I brought out my Blue Tama-go again. I might reset it 100%, but I doubt I will. I brought out all my figures, but I am thinking I better go get the other ones before they are all missing here and I buy them online. I still plan on getting ShimaShimatchi and Makiko sometime. I haven't played with it much yet... and its been on nearly an hour or so.

Must be the day...

Yup, must be....

I got Demi Lovato's new CD. That seems a bit different.... humm. Like it so far. So far, my favorite is "Unbroken" the title of the CD.

Ooooh... Someone just found some interesting fabric in their stack...... pink no-less.... *facepalm*

IDL, Boy... and he is a shariff. I had my Perotchi... (Oh I think it is...) marry the yellow guy that looks like a ...bear with a hat?

Lovelitchi seems kinda miffed about something. Maybe the lack of games since her childhood?

Busy day with a sibling. *FACE-PALM*

SO... (Its not a log without me saying...So....Or dotting. Muuhahahaha.) I invested in a game since I've been wanting a new DS game for a while. Haven't gotten a new one since my trip. (Pokemon) I bought Petz Fantasy: Moonlight Magic... I hope its worth the $10 I bought it for with free shipping. Its in my state... I was like what the heck, I have been wanting to get it anyway. Probably isn't worth the normal price, so hopefully I got it for a steal. I would assume if its mailed ToMo, I will get it Wednesday... Maybe Thursday if the mail people are dragging their feet. (Doubt that, but it has happened) Oooooh, It has a tracking number already? Say Wha...? That just means I get to stalk it. OF CORSE its not mailed yet... but atleast I know it won't be long to arrive/be mailed.... etc

I just feel so starved for a new digital pet right now... and all my tamas around me aren't doing it for me. I have other pets that have been on too, none for more then a day or two. I love my Digimon ones too, but I don't like carrying those around in the world much anymore since they have "personal value" and I would HATE to loose them. They are a close favorite next to my IDL.

-Not starved- Just wanting the Tama Profy and the 15th Anniversary versions of tamas to come out already.

You know... I never really updated on my Tama-Go... Probably because I haven't done much with it. The other day I wanted to play with my figures I have. So I turned Pipotchi back on to play. Its 5... I guess it can marry ToMo. Yesterday before I was going to bed... I sorta wanted it back off. I didn't turn it off, I kinda felt bad about it. I just switched it so it was sleeping for now so it will still age. This thing seems to remind me how long they really hang around......... Versus an ID L... welp, it seems like it could be forever.

My IDL, I woke up and checked on my little guy.... Was sick because he got hungry. Nearing being bored... I got him some medicine and played game with him after we made a visit to the restaurant. In a few hours he will change... I got the time back in check so it wasn't late at night/evening.

Lovelitchi... welp, she was a ball of fire this morning... Literally. I fed her, gave her candy. She felt better after that, but I'm sure she wants me to play a game or two with her.

Makes me think of my Mini now.... Maybe it would be okay now seeming how I am playing with my Nano. Slim to no games... Ironic, isn't it?

My packaged was mailed/accepted like 3 hours ago. hahaha. That is funny.... I would guess it will be here tonight to be dangling in my face. (tracking wise) haha, that means in the morning like I thought. It wasn't far from me either.

Yay! My package will be here ToMo. I love tracking codes... Although I figured the duration was ToMo anyway... Excitment! New not a tama digital pet for my DS. I just hope it isn't too.... Cheesy? After a while I found my cat game cheesy. (Dorky, but cute anyway)

My IDL guy, Is the SuperheroStar. So cute when he is sleeping. I think I'm right on track for my one dude I got a while ago. Him or Kutchi...

I'm thinking I want Memetchi on my Nano... but I figure a boy is next if I restart it... I don't really mind which boy I would get.... I actually thought about turning it off this afternoon... Which means... Its not as grown on me as I thought it was. It was just the cuteness of Mametchi and ChaMametchi. The game doesn't draw me in much. Cuteness did but...Eh. I'm not sure if I would remove the batteries so quickly... Then again its a bit over 5 weeks of owning it. 3 tamas...

The Tama-Go is off... I just thought me not playing with it as I normally would was sorta wasting batteries. If only the Tama-Go had a fast forward button.... its 5 but 6 it can marry. Then 2 for a baby and another two til they leave. Its seems like a horrible wait... Which was probably why it goes on and off like it does. The time it takes to grow and begin another generation. 10 days total for one generation. My Blue one has 18 generations.... (6day for growth, 4 days for waiting)

My gosh....

180 total days, 10 days for each generation

108 normal days (6 days til Adult, normal growth)

72 days (waiting for baby and parents to leave)

No wonder....

FINALLY got my game. Why must they run MY mail person around like a chicken with now head on the day I am expecting my game... She was going to hand deliver to me, I caught her first. YAY. :p

IDL is Potato! Hahahaha.... Marriage nears.

I will most definatly add more later... I'm too happy to post this moment.

https://youtu.be/UVipLfHLi94

PINKIE. You will be.

--Later--

I've been playing that game for a longtime... Took a few breaks. I unlocked some of the animals... But I didn't heed the warning to find thier favorite stuff first before unlocking more. I have them all with the favorite things now.... But most of them I guessed right, although I'm a bit burnt out on the washing game right now. I'll be ready to play again in the morning....

Potato went to bed by himself, I was busy playing my game. Although I did wake him back up to feed him and play a quick game or two. Had him go back to bed...

Lovelitchi... Well, I doubt she really cared I haven't played much with her today. I fed her a few times... Nothing major.

Latest posts

Back