Masktchi and Gozarutchi why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Care is obvious for the version 3. The way you treat it, the attention ect..

For the version 4, it means it is a universal character, to prevent this, you need to earn more skill points, roughly over 80 in one section would be good. It is what i always aim for! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for helping! I have had young mametchi thrice, the 1st time it turned into Gozarutchi, then the 2nd time I lost it and I had a debatchi (Debatchi is ugly! ¬_¬ - o_O) and the 3rd time I got Mametchi! YAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on my v3 I do not know! :lol: But for a v4 I had 5 skills on every catergory overfed it, and let its hearts go down. So basically are Masktchi and Gozarutchi BAD or GOOD characters?

On both versions it are unhealthy characters.

For the V3, just give it 'bad' care, but don't let it die :wub: In your even generations (2,4,6 etc) you can get Gozarutchi, in your odd generations (1,3,5 etc) you can get Marsktchi.

For the V4, keep his skill levels low and give bad care. If you have a boy you can get Gozarutchi, if you have a girl you can get Masktchi.

Hope I helped :p

i read from the grow chart, it is because u didnt take good care of your tamagotchi

Suriusley, they are treating their tamas bad. Neglecting them, High wieght etc... My fifth time= MIMITCHI my 18th time= MAMETCHI first time= MAMETCHI 2nd time=KUNPUTCHI. Ive got like 35 charecters. Those are the charecters I got. But all the other times were... A TAMA THAT DIED, MASKTCHI OR GOZARUTCHI. Okay? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back