Masktchi or Maskutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Since the V1 came out last year, I have always known it as Masktchi, People on here refered to it as Masktchi. Months later, I notice people started calling it Maskutchi. Did they change its name? As far as I know Bandai still has its name as Masktchi, unless they have changed it, and my computer isn't getting updated.... which i doubt. But you can go here https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/more_characters.php and see. Is it that people dont know thats how its spelled, or is it Bandai made a mistake? :(

i also noticed this..........there is a character in the P1 or P2 tama called masktchi and it dosent look like maskuchi but i call :eek: this 1 maskuchi!

It's masktchi! people have been getting mixed up with gozarUtchi and Masktchi. It's only gozarutchi that has a u out of those two.

When you read this, you're probably thinking your still in school, because you are going to get a grammar lesson! :angry:

Ok.. Well the English language has many variations, a word which here means "a language with so many rules, you'd think they follow them". Many of these variations are irregular plurals, a phrase which here means, "making words with two or more things that just don't have an s at the end". Another one of these are optional spellings. Such a traveller and travler, grey or gray, olde and old. Masktchi and Maskutchi are another one of these. So in other words, if there was a tamagotchi dictionary, (wishes) there would be an opitional spelling for these.

So there you go!

-Chohimetchidude

i also noticed this..........there is a character in the P1 or P2 tama called masktchi and it dosent look like maskuchi but i call :huh: this 1 maskuchi!
That one is the one im talking about... its name is Masktchi :D Look at the link to my first post. scroll down... it shows that character..... and the name Masktchi. I think people are getting the V1 Masktchi confused with Masakutchi on the Mid 90's, P1. It looks like a Tarakotchi with a mask on and makes it look like a mouse. The is a picture of it at mimitchi.com. I currently got Masakutchi on my P1. I think thats where the confusion is comeing in at.

It is maskutchi..... I think....... Well I am not changing how I call it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back