Masktchi Petetion poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we stop abuse to all masktchi's???

• YES, They dersive respect!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, They r ugly, why should we???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they should not abuse masktchi. If those people dont want that character then they should be careful how they treat it. anyhow theres no big deal if you end up with it. you could always restart (but that wouldnt be very nice)

STOP THE MASKUTCHI CREULTY! ;)

Why are they ugly?

Why are they unpopular?

I don't care what tama I get, as long as it's one i like!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I got a maskitchi on my ver.2 and I hated it!(but I certenely did not leave it to die!)

I got a maskitchi on my ver.1 and I fell in love with it!(not shore why!) ;)

save the maskitchi's! :lol:

( S T O P I T P L E E Z ! !)

( ___________ ___________________________ ) ------------- ;) :lol: :lol: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: PULL MASKTCHIS PULL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL MASKITCHI'S ( ;) ) DESERVE RESPECT! NONE SHOULDBE LEFT ALONE TO

DIE! IT'S JUST TO(SOBSS)MEEN :lol:

ALL MASKITCHI'S ( ;) ) DESERVE RESPECT! NONE SHOULDBE LEFT ALONE TO

DIE! IT'S JUST TO(SOBSS)MEEN :lol:

I know, abuse of Masktchi's is SOOO rude and mean!!!

There was a girl in the popular tama group at my school (i was just some person who plays tamagotchi in the background, lol) and her tama was turning adult. She said, "Oh yay it's turning into a adult it's turning into an adult!!!!" and then it turned into a masktchi. Then she just frowned and said, "NO it's an ugly football head!!" and turned it over and reset it. That was SO mean.

I agree, they do deserve respect. I will not change my avvie, though. Sorry, all you Maskies. I'll help support, though. :)

My friend had a masktchi and when it got sick, she left it there, and watched it die..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *sniff* I VOTE SAVE MASKTCHI!!!!!!!!!!! They are also tamas and they have a right to live! It`s not their fault, it matters how their owners treat them. I had one and I wuvved it!!!! :wacko:

SAVE MASKTCHIS,SAVE MASTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they might be a little ugly on the outside(to some peeps.i think there cute!),but on the inside there cute and just like every other tama. :puroperatchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back