Masktchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a Maskutchi is actually a shy Tama. This is a good Tamagotchi, I believe, because it evolves from an Itchigotchi. You should take care of this little guy (as you should do with all Tamas).

Well, a Maskutchi is actually a shy Tama. This is a good Tamagotchi, I believe, because it evolves from an Itchigotchi. You should take care of this little guy (as you should do with all Tamas).
It also evolves into that from an onionitchi!

I got masktchi from him and the matchmaker came yesterday.

For Version 2: Masktchi's fav food is hamburger and his least fav food is milk.

For Version 1: There are several animations that Masktchi does that I found on BellSprout's website. Masktchi hovers around with wings, stands wearing a cape, runs and falls flat on his face, watches TV, and flies off the screen and hangs down like a bat. I am not sure if he does this on Version 2.

I hope I helped!

~Generation12

It also evolves into that from an onionitchi!I got masktchi from him and the matchmaker came yesterday.
It can envolve from a onionitch and a itchigotchi

I dont think i abused it the only thing i did was feed it fed her snacks so she would play and thats it.

For Version 2: Masktchi's fav food is hamburger and his least fav food is milk.For Version 1: There are several animations that Masktchi does that I found on BellSprout's website. Masktchi hovers around with wings, stands wearing a cape, runs and falls flat on his face, watches TV, and flies off the screen and hangs down like a bat. I am not sure if he does this on Version 2.

I hope I helped!

~Generation12
Yea! I've bought about every item it can play with except the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back