Match maker Missy♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
There once was a :) who was very very pretty. She had a million boyfriends but couldn't pick who would be her lucky husbend. So she called up Missy, the match maker to help her choose.

Missy said:

(You add on!)

Missy said:

I'll find you someone!

So :( went to sleep. The next day Missy called up.

Missy said: You belong with... :(

:D was shocked.

"H-him?" she said.

Missy: "Why yes! We'll have you two meet tomorrow! Bye now!"

:p was sad. She doesn't want to marry someone who ALWAYS snacks! She wanted to marry :( , like the other girls! (continue please...)

:( called Missy."Never mind."she said.Then she asked :D out on a date and he said yes.At the date...

but when :furawatchi: asked :mametchi: to marry her. he turned her down......

But then he thought and said yes.At the wedding...

:mametchi: was happy but :eek: wasn't really sure about the wedding...

(continue ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
At the wedding :) ran in."I object!"she said."MEMETCHI?!" ^_^ yelled"I BROKE UP WITH YOU AND I CAN GET MARRIED IF I WANT!"memetchi went crazy and punched :eek: so hard she passed out. :mametchi: was rushed to the hospistal.

:eek: woke up in the hospital with a horrible feeling.

Where was :mametchi: ? She spotted him out the window with ^_^ ! They were talking and :) suddenly kissed him!

:D steped back."What are you doing?"he said"I going out with :lol: and you can't stop me.

But then Memetchi leaned in and kissed him again! "Stop." :mametchi: said but then he changed his mind for some reason and walked away with the :) . "I'll never love again!" the :D yelled. But just then :lol: walked in and........

He asked for a hamburger. She yelled and ran out the door. With her hands flailing in the air she ran acros the street and got lost in the croud.

She called the match maker on her cellphone.

The match maker came and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I have no one to love! What will I do? Can you match me?" the :eek: asked "Yes, yes I will match you" Said :wacko: (missy) "You must be matched with :) " said :ph34r: (missy) "WHAT?!" the :unsure: yelled, then missy said....

"Just go on a date with him and see if you love him"

So :eek: (Hilary) went on a date with :unsure: (Jake).

At the date....

He asked Hilary to marry him and she said yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back