Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have two v.4 tamagotchi's. A female and a male. I have someone to connect with to mate my female, but my male needs the matchmaker.

She's not showing up...

and he's 6.

What am I supposed to do?

Be patient!She will come around the ages 7-10. Or maybe you missed her she only stays for about 15 secs. :D :) If you turn her down all the times she comes your tamagotchi will evole into a oldtimer.

The times she comes are

3pm

7pm

and i think

10pm

hope i helped

*tamacoolie*

Be patient!She will come around the ages 7-10. Or maybe you missed her she only stays for about 15 secs. :lol: :D If you turn her down all the times she comes your tamagotchi will evole into a oldtimer.
The times she comes are

3pm

7pm

and i think

10pm

hope i helped

*tamacoolie*
No, No, not 10pm. That's the latest a tamagotchi goes to bed. The matchmaker does NOT come at 10pm or 7pm on a V4. How do I know? Because I have a V4 and the matchmaker comes at 10:30am, 3:00pm, but not 7:00pm. I know because my V1 was 9 and my V4 was 6, the V4 had already had the matchmaker coming at 10:30am and 3pm, but when the matchmaker came for ym V1 at 7pm, no matchmaker for my V4. Also, on the V4, the matchmaker goes away in about 10-15 seconds if nobody clicks anything.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back