match maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cody1992

Reaction score
can someone please tell me what time the the matchmaker comes for tamagotchi connection version 2 and how old does your tamaghotchi have to be for the match maker to come

It has to be 6. The matchmaker will stop coming at age 10. It comes at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Those were the times it came for me, but I'm not exactly sure about 3... :)

I pretty much agree with hil_luvver. It's just that I'm acually SURE that it comes @ 3 pm. -_- But, same as him/her. It's just I thought the match maker came when your tama is 7.... Whatever.

On my conneCTion ver. 2, the matchmaker first came when my tama was 7. She came at 10:30 am, 3 pm, and 7 pm. She did this every day until my tama turned 11. She came when my tama was 7, 8, 9, and 10.

<_< :huh: :D :huh: :D :p B) :lol:

ITS TRUE .. ALTHOUGH ITS 10:47AM HERE AND MY TAMA IS 7 THE MATCHMAKER NEVER CAME AT 10:30 BUT WHEN I RESET THE TIME TO 10:29AM SHE CAME A MINUTE LATER!! MY TAMA'S HUSBAND : :) CONGRATULATIONS ITS A GIRL!! LOL WELL BYE NOW, HOPE I HELPED :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, the matchmaker sounds a little scary. Some nosey chick trying to get you to either get pregnant or get someone else pregnant...wow :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back