match maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luv4acting87

Reaction score
the match maker still hasnt came to my tamagotchi yet and its already 7 years old. Do you know why it wont? i have a tamagotchi that looks like this :p please help me. I dont normally come to this site so if you mind please either email me it or go to my xanga site (if you have xanga) my site is www.xanga.com/bowlnpins87

Also where is the shop...I am obviously new to all of this :)

the match maker still hasnt came to my tamagotchi yet and its already 7 years old. Do you know why it wont? i have a tamagotchi that looks like this  :p please help me. I dont normally come to this site so if you mind please either email me it or go to my xanga site (if you have xanga) my site is www.xanga.com/bowlnpins87
Also where is the shop...I am obviously new to all of this :)
The Matchmaker Should Be Here Very Soon ;D

When She Comes, Press The Middle Button, And Press Yes.

What Version Tamagotchi Have You Got?

Because Version 1's Dont Have Shops, Only Version 2's. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo thank u very much for the help...the match maker came :angry: and now it has a boy. I THINK i have the ummm v1... whats the difference :angry: I dont even know?

And where can u buy v2? abd do they look the same?

ooo thank u very much for the help...the match maker came :angry: and now it has a boy. I THINK i have the ummm v1... whats the difference :angry: I dont even know?
And where can u buy v2? abd do they look the same?
Well, Version 1's Are Similar To Version 2's, But On Version 2's Youy Have Shops Where you Can Buy Stuff: Eg: Sunglasses Etc.

You Can Get Version 2's From Argos, And they Look Similar With Different Patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back