match maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoo

Reaction score
does any1 know wat times the matchmaker comes and how old u have to be for it to come?

You have to be age 6-7 for the matchmaker to come, depending on what age your tamagotchi evolved into an adult. Set the time to 10:29 AM to see if your tamagotchi is old enough.. wait a minute and see if the matchmaker appears on the main screen.

The matchmaker comes when your Tamagotchi is in the ages of 6 and over. It comes at either of these times 10:29 then wait a minute, 2:59 then wait a minute or 6:59 then wait a minute. So the exact times are 10:30, 3:00 and 7:00.

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 B)

P. S. What age is your Tamagotchi??? ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker comes 3 days (3 yrs) after the Adult. She will come randomly around ages 7-8. But the most common times for 6-7 yrs olds are 2:59 P.M., 6:59 PM , and 11:59 A.m., and sometimes 9:59 AM (wait a minute)

Last edited by a moderator:
she comes for 7 and up tamas

:lol:

and these are the times you should set if you cant wait :huh:

6:59 pm

11:29am

2:59pm (i think this one is wrong but try)

11:29 always works for me!! ;) :huh: :huh:

this is when the mom or dad leaves your new tama:

it stays 2 days and leaves on the second day at mid night :nazotchi:

hope i helped :huh:

tama yokon ho :huh:

The MatchMaker comes to your tamagotchi after it has been an adult for at least 72 hours. She will come at 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm. If your tamagotchi is at the right age for the MatchMaker to come you can set the time to one minute before any of the times I've given you and wait a minute. The MatchMaker should come.

GotchiGirl96

Mine always comes at the age of 6, all 3 times. She's coming today!!

Last time I married Mimitchi, lucky for my tama....

Mine always comes at the age of 6, all 3 times. She's coming today!!

Last time I married Mimitchi, lucky for my tama....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back