Matchmaker and Dating FAQ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi

Reaction score
Lots and lots of people have been having all sorts of trobule with mating and the MatchMaker, etc.

So I typed up a guide that shows you all you need to know about mating!

MATCH MAKER

What is the Matchmaker? Tamagotchi FAQ

How old does my Tamagotchi have to be in order for the Matchmaker to come?

Tamagotchi FAQ

I declined the Matchmaker, How will I get married!? Tamagotchi FAQ

Above are some of the most popular questions that were in the Tamagotchi FAQ lkisted so then you can always have it in a 1, 2, 3 step!

MATING

Mating is just simple and alot of fun!

First of all read this before you attempt to mate: Tamagotchi FAQ

Ok now you are ready to mate! First you must connect to another Tamagotchi V3 owner that is differ gender from you. (Example: A boy and a boy cant mate!)

If you keep in touch with the other Tama you will eventually get Happy Faces in your friends list of that Tamagotchi.

To access the friends list and relationship meter (Faces/hearts), go to the book icon, click "FREIND", and on that specific Tama that you are attempting to mate with press the B button on her name twice. There! :eek:

Now as you keep connecting with him/her the faces will become hearts after 4 faces!

After 4 hearts when connecting you should be able to officially mate and have a baby!

Here is a question about mating:

I've heard some twins dessapear...Just one of them keeps on the screen, eventually with the mother.

Even it happened too me both of the twins stay with the mother but ONLY 1 appears when it grows.

Also, can your tama have twins like: a girl and a boy?

not two boys, nor two girls, i mean, ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL?

not by the matchmaker, by mating 2 tamas of your own.

Its possible?
Now here is the respnse by another fellow Tamatalker,

When your Tamagotchi mates with another Tamagotchi (NOT by the MM), for a few seconds two Tamababies appear on the female's screen, then one takes off and appears on the male screen. The male takes care of the one it gets, the female of the one that stays with it!No, it's not possible to have Tamababies of opposite genders to each other. Tamasiblings are always the same gender.

StarTama :D

P.S. "Tamasiblings", LOL.
StarTama is the one that replied

Muffin_Tama is the who posted the question

Well I hope this helped everyone who needed it!

:D Itachi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back