matchmaker came, got baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

my_tama_rox

Reaction score
ok first of all i don't know if i put this in the right forum....i looked alllll over and this seemed the most sensible.

well the matchmaker came today and i was wondering if my adult could do anything with the baby. Ya know like listen to music with her or anything....she didn't listen to the sterio with her. so i don't know

:) shelby :)

Well, this is no glitch I'll ussure you :)

Items like the the Stario Box, the Cap ect. are only to be used be adults.

As you may have tried; Wjen your Tama was a teen, Child or baby, if you pressed the object, lets say the sterio it would not budge.

Some items are to only be used when your tama is an Adult. That is what banai wants. It is there choice.

But some for some items, you dont only have to be an Adult. Say, the UFO for instance, if you have a baby, it'll take the baby and the Adult.

Hope it smoothes out your concern :)

-KG-

No. When you use an item, the baby goes off the screen and the adult uses the item by itself. Then, when the adult is done using the item, the baby gets back on the screen.

No. When you use an item, the baby goes off the screen and the adult uses the item by itself. Then, when the adult is done using the item, the baby gets back on the screen.
Your tamagotchi can watch T.V. with the baby.

Which version is your tamagotchi? (Because some items are different and don't exist on the different versions.) :angry:

-sk8er girl-

Well then, your adult & baby will be able to visit places in the U.F.O. (Not the RC U.F.O. - the normal U.F.O.)

And I think they both might be able to visit holiday places together when you use any of the 5 tickets - I haven't yet tried that out. Plus, the 'Travel Shop' in the V4 tamatown is not yet completed. :huh:

Here is the full V4 shop item list:

https://www.teamxmm.com/Ra/V4_SHOP.png

-sk8er girl-

the only thing that i know of is that they can both go on the ufo. For heaps of cool tama stuff

Click here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back