Matchmaker for Tamago?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a time for the matchmaker to come. The dating place opens on the Tama Go when your Tamagotchi is 6 years old. When it is, your Tamagotchi is eligible to get married. (Sorry if my info is a little inaccurate, it's been a while since I ran a TMGO :p )

Thanks for the info! My tamago got married to a Kuchipatchi and they're living together but wheres the baby? Does it take a while for a baby to appear? I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to my tamago. :p

Thanks for the info! My tamago got married to a Kuchipatchi and they're living together but wheres the baby? Does it take a while for a baby to appear? I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to my tamago. :p
Don't worry, we were all newbies when we first got our TMGO's. :)

The baby comes after...2 days...I think...without pausing. Somewhere along the lines of that. :p

What happens when you marry two tama-go's by connecting? are duplicates seen in the others room living together? or do you get the egg right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back