Matchmaker help PLZ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paws1400

Reaction score
When is your tama V4 old enough to mate with help from the stange and gloryful matchmaker? I have a 1 yr old adult (my years are messed up since I have had him since thursday night and he hatched on friday.) and I want to have a G2 tama.

Normally the Matchmaker will come to V4s between the ages of 5 and 7. But if your Tama's time is messed up, I don't know.

the age is 6-10 but is the secoret olde then it turns from baby to adalt in 1 hour and can use the matchmaker as early as the and of 3!!!

hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!!!

Your Tamagotchi will start getting matchmaker visits 48 hours after evolving into an adult.

To check if it is old enough, set the time to either 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm and wait one minute. The matchmaker will come if it is old enough. If the matchmaker doesn't come, then try again the next day.

Be sure to press the B button QUICKLY when you see the matchmaker. She only stays on screen for about 10 seconds (literally) though apparently this problem was rectified on later batches of v4s and v4.5s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back