Matchmaker Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBelly320

Reaction score
I just wanna say something about the matchmaker. She will come when your tama is 7, not 5 (what I thought). She will come at 3:00pm and 2 other times. When she comes, you press A, then she'll show you a mate. Then, after you get a good look at 'em, it'll say,

"Love?

Yes

No

If you like them, you'll put yes. If not, no. If you pick no, all 3 times she shows up, there's still hope. All you have to do is change the time. Press B when you're on the main screen with your tama(s). Hold in A and C at the same time. Press B 2 times to change the time. Say the time is 4:37 and you want to go back to 3. Press A untill it's on 2 PM (remember the PM). Press B, and press A until it's on 59. Then press B again, and B again. You'll have to wait 1 minute and then repeat the process! I really hope I helped. I just figured all this out today. Your welcome!

Edit: Oh, and it's V4

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it works on all versions. The other two times the matchmaker comes are 7:00 P.M and 10:30 A.M. She'll come anytime between the ages of 4-9 or whenever your tama becomes an oldie. Thanks for the tip, MonkeyBelly320!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back