Matchmaker Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KimmyKat31

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I hope this is the right topic to be posting on, if not i'm sorry!

Could someone tell me when the "Matchmaker" comes? Like what times? (3:00 pm, 5:00 am, etc.) And also at what age does it come? (Like is it when your Tama is an adult, teenager, oldie, etc.)

Thank you, and again, if i'm in the wrong topic, please tell me so I can tell a Tama Guide to remove it! Thanks again! <3

Hey everybody! I hope this is the right topic to be posting on, if not i'm sorry!
Could someone tell me when the "Matchmaker" comes? Like what times? (3:00 pm, 5:00 am, etc.) And also at what age does it come? (Like is it when your Tama is an adult, teenager, oldie, etc.)

Thank you, and again, if i'm in the wrong topic, please tell me so I can tell a Tama Guide to remove it! Thanks again! <3
The Matchmaker comes at 10:00 am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm. IT should come at the ages 5-16 ( I think)

:D the matchmaker comes at the age 6,7or8 its unlikly but it might come at 9. there is no exact time that the match maker will come. :lol:

ok, wait, there are exact times the matchmaker comes, the matchmaker comes at 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm. she comes when your tama is 5yr old and up. she wont come when your tama is an oldie. when your tama is 5yr old or up, you can set the time to one minute before the times above and wait one minute and she should come. she usually come at 7yr old, so if you try that and it doesnt work, it ususally work at 7yr old. it works for me, if you dont do that, the matchmaker will still come at 5yr old and up but ususally 7yr old for me.

hope that helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back