matchmaker help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shenna

Reaction score
can someone please explain the matchmaker to me do i have to know other tamagotchi or what do i have to do???????? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
When your Tamagotchi character reaches breeding age, and hasn't mated yet, the matchmaker will begin visiting. The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult. At each visit she will display a prospective mate your your approval. If you reject her offer, she'll go away until the next scheduled visiting time. If you accept her offer of a prospective mate, your Tamagotchi character will mate and have a baby. Instead of accepting the matchmaker's offering, you could connect with another Tamagotchi, and after a while they'll fall in love and can mate by connection.

the matchmaker is 2 give u a baby if u dont know/connect 2 other tamas

she comes as a grandma-tama 2 urs when its 6-8 unpaused time (4me its 72h after becomin adult)

she comes 3 days in a row 10.30, 15.00 and 19.00

u can set time 2 1 min b4 this to make her come earlier or again

she offers u a mate (usually she doesnt offer the best charas as mimitchi or mametchi, i wouldnt wait 4 ^^)

u can say yes ans get a baby immediatley or no and she leaves

if u take the baby, the parent will stay at least 24h more, then leave at midnight (or if u set time 2 23.59) and u raise the baby

if u reject her last visit, ur tama will grow old and die someday

hehe, took me too long 2 write, hes been faster

Last edited by a moderator:
what if the tama is a boy??? the same thing happens???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back