matchmaker mayhem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1tama8000

Reaction score
ok, this is pretty wierd.

I was just hanging at my house and "beep" my tama beeped. Ok, so i pressed "a" and the matchmaker came out with another tama witch i would marry. Sounds fine right? ;)

Here is the wierd part. The matchmaker was carrying out a sparkly thing. ok well not nesesarally sparkling but it didnt look right. so I pressed "love" anywqay thinking i would get a baby, but then my tama disapaered! :eek: so i reset then downloaded and everything was fine. But ladies and gents, that was just the beginning! :blink: :eek: :p

OK matchmaker came again ya know the drill, but this time it carrieded out ANOTHER MATCHMACKER! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Totally formed. It was sooooooooooo creapy.

i think it was a glitch but you can comment anyway.

ok i am not sure what happend ;) .But that was freaky had it ever happend before or has it carried no being weird after

Kutchipatchi~candy :blink:

well, the 1st wave v4 tamagotchi designs (i think they were the ones released before christmas or something) are known to have matchmaker glitches such as bringing you lines, toddlers, ect. was yours a v4? if so, that explains the problem. just choose "no" if the matchmaker brings you anymore odd characters and you should be fine. :blink:

it's still not normal for the matchmaker to bring oldies.

Ahh, there have been many reports of this happening on the first released V4s. And it has happened to me once. THe matchmaker brought me lines and I said yes and the screen completely blanked out. You need to reset and download, set the time for the matchmaker to come, and it should work fine.

I already reset and downloaded. This acually happened a while ago. I wanted an account on tamatalk so I could post this, so I am so happy I finally got one!

Check out my new signature!

:hitodetchi: :p :p :mametchi: :D :eek: :p :pochitchi: :D :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

it is a gliitch! just try not to panic sometimes it happens but i do feel sorry for your tamagotchi and you hope this helped!! bye! ^_^ :) :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back