Matchmaker or friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you mate with another tama or do you let the matchmaker come and match you up?

• i let the matchmaker come

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i mate with other tamas

• my tamas sorta does both

• my tama always dies b4 it can mate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lord

Reaction score
Personaly i would rather mate 2 tamas which is what i always do. i think its cruel to match up tamas that dont love each other.

I do a mixture of both. But as it is the summer holidays I usually have the matchmaker, unless one of my friends are at my house :rolleyes:

- Fooet

i do both because most of the time my tamas are 2 boy 2 girl diffrent ages or dont love each other

I do both equalling because like if the tamagotchi one of my tamagotchi's are going to mate with isn't ready too, ill just let the matchmaker mach mine up with another character.

looknohands

I do both, cuz I don't always get a boy and a girl with my 3 Tamagotchis! Now that I have 3, I though, am more likely to mate two of them and just let the matchmaker come for my other one. :huh: Confusing, eh?

JF3334

Personaly i would rather mate 2 tamas which is what i always do. i think its cruel to match up tamas that dont love each other.
Its a toy, I dont think its cruel, but I personally like mating them over connection better :wub:

off course its not cruel, the matchmaker makes them fall in love

This isn't the right place to post this, but I do what Fooet does. I think it's cuter doing it with friends, though, because they kiss, lol!!!

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

:( :( :( :p :( My 1 tamagotchi is almost old enough for the matchmaker to come. but I ordered another tama online if matchmaker comes and says the stuff he says and I say no will tama beable to mate with my other one? :( :( :( :( :( :(

yes, but keep in mind they have 2 b adult stage both, so maybe u should take matchmaker now and do it next generation if you dont want 2 pause ur tama that long

I let the matchmaker come because it is easier and then they love each other so it's less like they're being forced to do it and also because i enjoy having the surprise of seeing all the fireworks and a special surprise character! if you go onto www.tamatown.com then there is a bit where you can see the matchmakers house. she is outside it reading something. i just wish i knew what it was! :(

With my V3 I can't mate because it always says FAILED when I try to connect so I have to wait for the Matchmaker EVERY adult time! I also just lost my only V3.

I myself just use the matchmaker because I only have one and my friends don't have any!!!! I have come up with some cute mates to lol!!!! I'm on my 3rd generation!!!had my tama for bout 2 weeks or so!!!! :) :) :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back