Matchmaker Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalWingLT

Reaction score
Ok my Tama is 6 years old, and the matchmaker has not come at all... 10:30, 3:00, nor 7:00... I started to reset the time, just so she would come, and that isn't even working either... I have tried several times now... Is there something wrong?

Set the clock for 2:29 PM, wait a minute and the matchmaker will come.

2:29? I thought she comes at 10:30, 3:00 or 7:00...

EDIT: I tried it and she still isn't coming....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm she only stays for 10 seconds on V4 and wat age did your tama evove if it was like 4 you need to wait another DAY

the match macker comes or starts to come at the age of seven so you have to wait a day so do not reset the time

Well in the guide, it says a Tama has to be 6... And several posts on the board say it too... Half of the time when I reset the time I just get mail...

the match macker comes or starts to come at the age of seven so you have to wait a day so do not reset the time
Umm actully NO becuse it is 3 days like if mine evolved into a adult at age on at age 4 the matchmaker will come. [SIZE=14pt]So that means that you have to wait 3 adult days [/SIZE]

[/size]P.s YOu have to set it a minute ahead try 2;59 and at 3:00 the matchmaker will be there YOU HAVE TO SeT THE TIME!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tama has been a adult for 4 days now, and is 6 years old... I have tried all of the times... 10:29, 2:29, 2:59, and 6:59... I waited 1 minute... And she would not come... And I've tried it several times now... I don't understand what the problem is... My tama is happy and healthy, and has a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back