Matchmaker PROBLEMS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
Okay, my tama is 5 years old and I can't seem to get the matchmaker to come. I set the times the matchmaker is suppose to come and she isn't. Can someone give me advice? For example, a certain age the matchmaker comes or something. Please help, thank you.

Oh, thank you. I thought that she comes like when you turn to an adult (any age). Thanks, for making that clear.

The times she comes are 10:30, 3:00, and 7:00. You have to wait until your tama is 6 years old and then you have to set the clock 1 minute before. If your tama turns into and Otokitchi or an Ojitchi(old-timers) you have to find another oldie to mate with.

Otokitchi=girl-must merry Ojitchi

Ojitchi=boy-must merry Otokitchi If you merry an Otokitchi or a Ojitchi, your tama will turn into a secret charecter called Oyatchi.

Thank you for the times and age that the matchmaker comes. Also, listing the oldies characters. But just wondering, when my tama turns 6 years old and like I set the time and stuff but the matchmaker doesn't come, do I keep trying and trying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back