Matchmaker version 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueUnicorn

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is now 4 yrs old and the matchmaker didn't come yesterday!!!! Will my tama grow into an oldie??

No, because the matchmaker come and visit your tama when it's 6 or 7.

It depends on the character when the matchmaker comes, my hanatchi was 10 when the matchmaker arrived.

What about a charater that looks like this :huh: when will the matchmaker arrive?

What about a charater that looks like this :furawatchi: when will the matchmaker arrive?
All Adult Tamagotchis will get the MatchMaker about the same time, it does not matter what character you have. It just depends on how old it is. ^_^ Usually the MatchMaker visits Tamagotchis when they are between the ages of: 6-8 years old. Just be patient and she will come sooner or later.

If you want to check if she would come the same day, then set the clock one minute before these times: 10:30am; 3:00pm; and/or 7:00pm. Just wait a minute to check if the MatchMaker comes. If not- then that means that your Tamagotchi is not yet ready to mate.

//Tama-Love

Thank you soooo much tama love! My tamagotchi is 5 yrs old now...I just have to wait one day now! :p

MY TAMAGOTCHI IS A V3 AND SHES 7 YEARS OLD BUT THE MATCHMAKER STILL HASENT COME!!! IVE SET THE DATES TO ALL THE TIMES YOU SAID BUT STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! what do I do????

Last edited by a moderator:
wait one more day..

oh yea you got to make sure all of its hearts full then it might work

try it

What about a charater that looks like this :lol:   when will the matchmaker arrive?
:rolleyes: i :rolleyes: got :rolleyes: the :mellow: matchmaker :mellow: when :mellow: i :mellow: was :wacko: 5(and i had violetchi/korotchi/leafetchi/ too!) :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
MY TAMAGOTCHI IS A V3 AND SHES 7 YEARS OLD BUT THE MATCHMAKER STILL HASENT COME!!! IVE SET THE DATES TO ALL THE TIMES YOU SAID BUT STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! what do I do????
Sometimes it only comes when it's 8. I know it's a pain, but she'll come soon. ;) :) :lol:

it also depends on if u pause(d) it

it does NOT depend on character

The Matchmaker comes at 10:30am 3:00pm and 7:00pm. She begins when your tamagotchi is aged between 7-15 years. She comes everyday at the same times until you either accept to have a baby, or you tamagotchi becomes an oldie.

Oh yes!!!!!!!!! The matchmaker came e=when my tama was 6, now I am on my 2nd gerertaiion, and my new tama will be an adult tommaorw

Well, I had :D and I kept connecting with my friend, then i actally got married. So if you have a friend then you can, get married early. But you have to be an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back