Matchmaker... When Does She Come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know the times at which the matchmaker comes, and that your Tama needs to be an adult, but my Tama is a Memetchi ( :( ) and she has been an adult since Wednesday. How many days until the matchmaker comes?

By the way, Lola is 5 years old. :)

Thanks for reading! :eek:

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

On a V4 the matchmaker stays on the screen for a very short time, just 10 seconds, unless you press a button. So, it's possible she may have already visited, but you missed her. You can make her come any time you want by going to the clock-set screen and set the time to 1 minute before the times shown above. Then wait 1 minute and she will appear. (Don't forget to set the clock back to the correct time when you're done.)

Thank you very much binary, this helped me a lot. :) Just one more question:

Does your Tamagotchi beep when she arrives? Or will I just have to keep my eye on my Tamagotchi?

Hi everyone,
I know the times at which the matchmaker comes, and that your Tama needs to be an adult, but my Tama is a Memetchi ( :D ) and she has been an adult since Wednesday. How many days until the matchmaker comes?

By the way, Lola is 5 years old. :)

Thanks for reading! :D
You know whats really funny,

I had a memetchi named Lola. :eek: ;)

Except I turned mine into a makiko.

Thank you very much binary, this helped me a lot. :eek: Just one more question:
Does your Tamagotchi beep when she arrives? Or will I just have to keep my eye on my Tamagotchi?
She beeps, but if I recall correctly, by the time you hear the beep you have only a few seconds to press a button to tell her to stay.

@ Binary: 'Kay, even though this isn't my forum, this helped. But, um, is a Puriatchi an adult?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back