Matchmaker won't come back! V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That glitch happens often on the v4; I've seen several topics dealing with that. Just mate with the pixel mess, and you'll get your baby. You don't have to let it die.
I try and mate with the pixel mess but it just freezes up after that - it won't let me! Today it froze on the LOVE YES OR NO screen. ARGH!!

Well, 3pm just passed again and NOTHING this time. I don't know what to do. Should I just let it die??

Ok, she turned 6 so we changed the time to 6:59pm and at 7 the matchmaker came and the same thing - the pixels, the yes/no screen and it froze. We reset and downloaded and now we're just going to let her die.

Or maybe we'll just pass by the matchmaker when it comes and let it grow old??

She will still have the history of her 5 generations, right? She won't lose everything, will she? Or should I just reset it but won't it lose everything if I reset?

Last edited by a moderator:
You said you tamagotchi is 5?

Doesn't your tama have to be 6 for the matchmaker to come?

Yea, it won't come until she turns 6. She did turn 6 before each time the matchmaker came but then the pixels thing and the whole thing froze. I think we're just going to ignore the matchmaker from now on and see if it grows old and then eventually dies.

yes, that should work

:gozarutchi: *tama*lover* :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Ok i turned the matchmaker down by accident when she was six...how many more times will the matchmaker come back?

wat happended with mine...this is the story

one day i was on the phone with my friend ashley and all of a sudden my tamagptchi Renee(v4)bepped like if it wanted something and when i looked i sceammed its was the machmaker!!!i was so happy and like 5secons later it went away i was soooooooooooooo pised!!!pls help i dont know where she went help pls:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back