Matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama566

Reaction score
OK, my V4 would not get the matchmaker! I kept setting the time and all I got was mail! If there is an Un-Mateable on V4 please tell me. If you know that a guy that looks like he has a crown is the Un-mateable, then thats the reason

If it is an oldie, the matchmaker will not come but I've never heard anyone describe an oldie with a crown.

The times for the matchmaker to come are 10.30am, 3pm, and 7pm. She will come 3 days after your Tamagotchi turns into an adult. If your Tamagotchi is at the right age for her to come set the time to one minute before any of the given times and she should come.

But if it's not old enough or the times are wrong she will not come. :)

GotchiGirl96

how old is your Tamagotchi? It must be at least 7 for the matchmaker to come. :)

EDIT - Beat me to it Gotchigirl. Lol. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get the matchmaker to come when your tama is 6,7,8 or 9 by setting the time to 2:59 and waiting 1 minute :(

Thanks for the help but, it wasnt an oldie, it just would not get the matchmaker! Ughhhh, It just evolved to an oldie. Crud. Oh well I'll make another oldie.

And Gotchigirl, I said it was an adult that wouldnt get the matchmaker

Last edited by a moderator:
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ Smileys are funny ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

I have no idea why I said this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back