Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
Someone told me your Tama has to be 7 yrs to get the Matchmaker....mine was 6 yrs when she came!

It can be either age because the Matchmaker starts to visit your tama after a specific number of hours after it evolved into it's adult character, not a specific age in years.

Same as evolution - where the baby is a baby for 1 hour, then evolves into a child for 24hrs, then evolves into a teen for 48hrs (V4+V4.5) or for 72hrs (V1-V3), then evolves into an adult...

The Matchmaker begins to visit 72hrs after your tama evolved into an adult - so depending on what time of day you started it as a baby and named it, it may have a different age showing on it's stats screen to another persons tama.

Don't worry, there's nothing unusual or different about your tama! Hope you find a good match for it :)

Your tama could get a visit from the matchmaker at 5-8yrs, but the matchmaker only stays for about 5-10 seconds so be quick!!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back