Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_Queen

Reaction score
I'm so excited. the matchmaker came! :p she hooked oreo up with a tiger looking pet. its unknown. i saw it before on a website. im soo happy. its a girl. but im sad that oreo will be leaving :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all tamagotchis stay forever! but that has to leave room for another generation! pm me if you have any questions!

I know. i love him a lot, but hes had his time with me and now its his daughters turn

yes you are entirely correct its the babys turn with its new mother.... pm me if you have any other questions!

I know how ya feel its really sad to lose a tama when it has a kid....*sniff* My poor bob will be gone in 2 more days....

i have 2 that mated today and i have only 2 more days with them....i will miss them though... :eek:

the thing is tghey don't actually die , they just go to their home planet. My tamogotchi (ricky -furawatchi)has just been visited by the matchmaker , he had a baby girl. Ricky is going to disapear tomorrow.

P.S the babies called Lucky

the thing is tghey don't actually die , they just go to their home planet. My tamogotchi (ricky -furawatchi)has just been visited by the matchmaker , he had a baby girl. Ricky is going to disapear tomorrow.
P.S the babies called Lucky
They don't dissappear. after the first day is done after the second day is gone wait till midnight and you see him jump up and hes off to his home planet. Its almost like star trek. Scoty Beam Me Up. LOL

Actually it's a happy moment! You are carrying on generations and when you stop to think Oreo will always be on the top of that family tree. And if he isn't on the top then he'll still be apart of it. And now you can tell his daughter about all the stories you had with her father/mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back