Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay so, i had my tamagotchi and it had 9/9 training bars and i kept getting more and it wouldn't show them and then i had the matchmaker, i still received a marutchi! do you have to breed with another actual person to recieve kinakomatchi? o and does how well you take care of the adult affect the next baby type? :D

Thanx! :eek:

The match maker came to me and I got a Kinakomotchi. I have a version 2 so I don't know if it makes a difference.

oh and I also had 9+ training bars

Is Kinakomotchi a good character??

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is a bit random after all, I think it also depends on what kind of tama the matchmaker will introduce you to. If that is also one of the better characters, you are more likely to get a kinakomotchi.

you will always and i repeat always get a kinokamatchi on your second generation toddler because....actually i dont know thats just the way it works...

Yeah I always thought that you got a Kinkotamaotchi from high dicipline but then It started to not work for me. I think you have to treat the baby good to get a Kinkotamaotchi. But I'm not sure.

If your gen 1 tamagotchis had full training each then you will ost likely get a kinakamatchi....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back