Matchmaker!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalksalot

Reaction score
Kay so the matchmaker came today on my version 4.5 and its on its way to a fourth generation so the matchmaker offered atamagotchi that I said No to true love to! Then the matchmaker left! But I want my tama to have tama babies! Will she come back? Or is there a code to make her come again! Im so sad now :D

Don't worry- she always comes back. She usually comes back at 10:30 A.M., 3:00 P.M., and 7:00 P.M. You could probably set the time a minute before these times, wait a minute, and then she'll come, though it's not advised.

Don't worry- she always comes back. She usually comes back at 10:30 A.M., 3:00 P.M., and 7:00 P.M. You could probably set the time a minute before these times, wait a minute, and then she'll come, though it's not advised.
Don't worry she'll come back. If you still say NO and your tama turns into an oldie, if you have a nother oldie they can marry and have an Oragiyi! :huh: (or whatever it's called! :D )

hey i have a v4 are the times still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back