matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cHErRYaId

Reaction score
o no!! mi tamagotchi just turned in 2 a match maker! now it cant hav babies! it'll die, and ill hav 2 reset it agen! o no o no o no!

o help! :D

Well, if you never had the matchmaker tamagotchi, celebrate! You just experienced something that you've never seen before!

hey thats what happened to me too :kuribotchi: It changed into the Matchmaker at 10 and then mine didnt die til they were 20 but u can try killing them if u want but u dont have to they get boring unless u have it on the Tamagotchi Connection V2 well good luck! plz reply to my other posts they're called Idea and does anyone have a V2 growth chart? if u want a friend PM me to let me know cuz im new to this website! :gozarutchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :D :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :hitodetchi:

dont reset it, if you've got a freind or sumone who has the male oldie then mate them! you can then you'll get oyajitchi on the next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back