Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodleage

Reaction score
:)

Help me i don't know when the matchmaker will come to my tamagotchi. :eek:

Please Help!

Reply.

:eek:

It also comes @ 10:30am. You can change the time if you're on pause at those times.

whos the matchmaker?
The matchmaker is a female elder tama who matches your tama with another to get married and have a second generation.

And in the future, it's not nice to spam other people's threads with the same question. If you have a question, you should post your own thread about it or use the search feature to find a thread that has the answer you're looking for.

Hey Hunny :angry: :D Well first ov all yooo need to wait for it to become an adult!!!! :huh: Then it'll come 72 hours after your tamagotchi is an adult if you have not found a lover by that time!!!! I belive the times she will come at at 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm dinny trust these times she may come at a different times these are just common times fr other people!! Hope a helped yi :angry:

:huh: Help me i don't know when the matchmaker will come to my tamagotchi. :angry:

Please Help!

Reply.

:angry:

rite the matchmaker normaly comes between da ages of 6-8 but it also depends if u've got a partner.

The matchmaker is a tama that comes if you didn't get married with another tama,so she gives you an opion to get married or get old.

when does the matchmaker come 1y 2y 3y 4y 5y 6y 7y 8y 9y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back