Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babybunny94

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: everytime the machmaker comes !!! i get a boy and i keep pressin the a botton ! tamazone says u get a girl if u press a botton and 4 b u get a boy well i tried that and i got a boy even though i pressed the a botton ! why cant i get a girl? :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :rolleyes:

are you pressing the butten when the book is open or closed? for me it is book open: get a girl

book closed:get a boy

this may be diffrenet for you though.

Last edited by a moderator:
:p :D everytime the machmaker comes !!! i get a boy and i keep pressin the a botton ! tamazone says u get a girl if u press a botton and 4 b u get a boy well i tried that and i got a boy even though i pressed the a botton ! why cant i get a girl? :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :) ;)
Hi!

On V2,press B to get a baby girl(Shiroputitchi)and A to get a baby boy(Putitchi).But on V3 I always get a baby boy(Teletchi)no matter what button I press.

Regards,

Kate

it is easy to get a girl the reason u get a boy is when the matchmaker comes the time is always even not odd like if it is odd number u get a girl even number u get a boy so when the matchmaker comes the next time when it say marry wait for a minute than press yes and u will have a baby girl :ichigotchi:

:p :p everytime the machmaker comes !!! i get a boy and i keep pressin the a botton ! tamazone says u get a girl if u press a botton and 4 b u get a boy well i tried that and i got a boy even though i pressed the a botton ! why cant i get a girl? :mellow: :mellow: :rolleyes: :mellow: :p
:p Hm, I don't know. I don't really think you can control on what the match maker is going to give you, I know on my v2 I always got boys, but now on my v3 i get girls all the time. Sorry, I have no idea!

Memetchigirl

On V2,press B to get a baby girl and A to get a baby boy
Sorry, but not true. I always press B and get boys half the time and girls half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back