matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

at what year did your matchmaker come

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 8 Tamagotchies, 3 V3's and 5 V2's all of my Tamagotchies usually get married at age 6 seven or even 8. But when it gets married at age 8 I get nervous because it takes time for the baby to be born, and I'm always scared that parent will die before the baby is born, due to how old it is usually by then, so in my opinion it's better for a a Tamagotchi to get married at 6 or 7 because then the parent will have more time to grow before it has to leave her baby and it's no close to death before its baby is born.

I have 8 Tamagotchies, 3 V3's and 5 V2's all of my Tamagotchies usually get married at age 6 seven or even 8. But when it gets married at age 8 I get nervous because it takes time for the baby to be born, and I'm always scared that parent will die before the baby is born, due to how old it is usually by then, so in my opinion it's better for a a Tamagotchi to get married at 6 or 7 because then the parent will have more time to grow before it has to leave her baby and it's no close to death before its baby is born.
omg spoil brat :blink: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back