Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darcyt2e

Reaction score
My tama is 8 years old. I haven't seen the matchmaker yet, but I've got it on pause a lot when I'm in class or at work, so i think i might be missing her. My tama is ugly, so i want a new one, but i dont' want to kill it cos i've got almost all of the souviners. What time should i be keeping watch for the matchmaker?

You can set the time for 10:29, 2:59, or 6:59- don't press any buttons, and wait a minute and she might come.

if i`m correct she comes at 10:00 am 5:00 pm. & 7:00 pm..but the only one i`m certian of is 10:00 am

for my V3 she came at 10:30, are you talking about a different version? :D

The reason why the matchmaker hasn't come yet is the pausing. The matchmaker starts coming when your Tama has been adult for 72 unpaused hours. And she can come at 10:30 AM, 3 PM or 7 PM, as the others have mentioned.

The match maker is come for my tamagoti already but my big goti is still there takin care of the baby i hope soon i get that code because one of the suvnares is a cell phone you got from you tamagoti ALSO

Tarakotchi93 Posted on Jul 24 2006, 12:20 PM

The reason why the matchmaker hasn't come yet is the pausing. The matchmaker starts coming when your Tama has been adult for 72 unpaused hours. And she can come at 10:30 AM, 3 PM or 7 PM, as the others have mentioned.

YOU should not say your tamagoti is ugly that kind a rude also it depends on age to make the match maker come the match maker came for me and my tamagoti waz 6 yers old also come to my tamasite!!!!! it has a bttle dome and school :huh: :ph34r: :kusatchi:

tamagoti town 2

:D ;) :D

ok, the matchmaker comes at 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm. you paused it so that is why she didnt come because when those time came, you have paused it, so she cant come then. just watch out for those time for her to come. mine usually comes at 6 or 7yr old. the matchmaker will not come to your tama anymore when it turns to an oldie. you can set the time to one minute before those time and wait one minute and she should come.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back