Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara@Vara

Reaction score
Well to get the matchmaker you have to have an adult 6 years or over :) . I must warn you that sometims this cheat works and sometimes it doesnt :D . I know it doesnt make sence but your going to have to live with it. That is why I always try it with every adult I have. So frist things frist you have to set the time to 10:29 am so your tamagotchi will be awake :huh: . Than wait a minute. If the matchmaker doesnt come than sorry try again on your next adult :) . Keep on trying!

I love the 3 boys who care about me and would do anything bfb.

Philip, Greg, And Dakota

or do this :lol:

get mach maker faster

if your tama turned to an adult at 3 years old:

when your tama is 6 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

if your tama turned to an adult at 4 years old:

when your tama is 7 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

hope i helped

hey but how do you get the adult to go i want it to go it works !!!! :lol: :huh: :lol:

i believe that because mines 6, and ive tried what that zero guy said and it didnt work.

by the way... what does "if u a baby" mean? [zero gamer said that]

is he just illiterate or does he mean something by that.. o.o

anyways,

yes im gunna wait til my tamagotchi is 7 (tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back