Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laurax

Reaction score
Well, ive read many posts about how the matchmaker comes at 10am, 7pm, etc. But i think its different for each tamagotchi. I think the matchmaker comes at random times, so dont listen to everything you hear :ph34r:

well yeah, cuz one time my friend tried fixing the time to all the times but it didn't work. she got really mad. so this probably will help some people so that the know that some tamagotchis get the matchmaker at diff times

Kim's right, my Tama was 7 yesterday and at 7pm the matchmaker came. For me it came 3 days after my tamagotchi became an adult.

So.. ignore the title of the post :)

Yeah. The matchmaker usually comes when my tama is 7yrs old, but it dose'nt come at exactly 3pm or 7pm or 7am. It comes randomly. :hitodetchi:

Yeah. The matchmaker usually comes when my tama is 7yrs old, but it dose'nt come at exactly 3pm or 7pm or 7am. It comes randomly. ;)
wether u manipulate time or have your tama paused sometimes, mrs. bb has fix times

the match maker does not come randomly. the matchmaker comes anytime after the age of 5. it is rare if the matchmaker comes at 5 though.

the fixed times are

10:30a.m.

3:00a.m.

7:00a.m.

the match maker will only come at these times.

will a guide please close this topic. it will result in only argument.

I have two tamagotchies and one is a girl adult and the other is a boy adult. I connected them heaps of times and then when I went to the friends list it had 4 love hearts. So I connected once more and a love heart came up and then fireworks and there were two babies. One for each adult! The girl was :eek: and the boy was ;)

cool ive been trying to get the mtachmakeer to come forever ill try to do it when my Masktchi becomes 6 yrs old adn keep trying it until it works

thanks for that ill keep that in mind iv got 6 tamagotchis and 2 of them is an adult :wub:

this what they look like :angry: :rolleyes: :wacko:

mametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back