Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the Matchmaker?

• Yeah, he's cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's alright.

• No, he's horrid!

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's a SHE and I've gotten that character before. She's an old timer female. Pretty grandmaish

*~Tamagotchi~*

:huh: yeh i guess shes alright, but its REALLY annoying waiting 4 her 2 come when ur old enough lol :D

When your Tamagotchi has been an adult for 3 days, you can set the time to get the Matchmaker:

10:29AM

2:59PM

6:59PM?????

And wait one minute. I strongly suggest using 10:29AM, I use it every time and it is quite reliable!

The Matchmaker is an Otokitchi, the female Old-Timer (stage after adult).

StarTama :ichigotchi:

thankyou very much i only knew the 6:59 one, this will be a big help. thanx again

Please post to tell me what you think of the Matchmaker. Thanks.
Giraffagotchi :mellow:
Well, I dont have an opinion on the matchmaker persay. But do you mean the character? I prefer to mate before my tama is an elder. I've never had one :ph34r:

I love her, she is adorable plus that she brings more love to the tamaworld. I've had her as a character too. :(

Hey everyone I am back from not coming on TT for two months. I think the matchmaker is really cool especially becuase even though she is an elder she can still beat my younger tamas at bump!!

Ice

I didn't know that your tomagotchi can turn into an elder, my V2 didn't when it didn't marry it just went away. Is it only on V3s or is an elder the same as an adult? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back