MatchMaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbeam522

Reaction score
What are the times for the MM and do you have to have a full training bar?? :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
- You do NOT need full training bars.

The matchmaker comes at 10:30 am, 3 pm, and 7 pm.

If your tama evolved when it was 3, the matchmaker will come when it is 6.

If your tama evolved when it was 4, the matchmaker will come when it is 7.

It is also possible for the matchmaker to come at 5 yrs.

If you are impatient, set the time to 6:59 pm and wait one minute and she should come.

~Sarah~

thank you soo much Sarah!!

I just got a tama and I have no friends who have a tama. So it would have been hard for me to make babies

but the matchmaker will help a lot thx for telling me more about it.

And if your tama is a boy is the MM a girl and if your tama is a girl will the MM be a boy?

thank you soo much Sarah!!I just got a tama and I have no friends who have a tama. So it would have been hard for me to make babies

And if your tama is a boy is the MM a girl and if your tama is a girl will the MM be a boy?
The MatchMaker doesnt mate with your tama;

If you select YES when the MatchMaker comes, another tama character will appear. Then the screen will say LOVE? If you select YES, your tama will mate with the other tama. And thats how the MatchMaker works ^^. If you select NO, then you will have to wait for the next time the MatchMaker appears.

P.S; the MatchMaker is always female, she's one of the Oldies characters. ^^

Hope this advice comes in handy. :blink:

how do I get my 2 tamas to get married???????????????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help please. All my tamas are boys how do i get the matchmakers love person be a girl??

thank you soo much Sarah!!I just got a tama and I have no friends who have a tama. So it would have been hard for me to make babies

no she's always female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back