Matchmaking Problem...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_princess5827

Reaction score
Ok, I was playing with my ponytchi 'KELLY' when I realised that it's 6 and it hasn't found a partner! I set the time to 2.59 and waited a minute, and as I expected there was the matchmaker. As I posted before there was a glitch, and she brang mizutamatchi (toddler). The same thing happened now and I took someones advice and resetted and downloaded. I set the time 2.59 and waited a minute, and there she was again! Next she didn't bring another toddler or adut or any of the ages, she brought a couple of lines like what I saw when I sent my other v4 to school and had the ball glitch. Has this happened to anyone?? :D :huh: :D :D

Happened to my cousin,just simply hit the restart button and download which from what I read you did that.(I think)So yea,just keep trying. :eek:

Many glitches often happen with the matchmaker. For instance, the matchmaker brought my Samuraitchi a Mukimukitchi. These things often happen alot, with the matchmaker. It's just one of those dang gliches. If you want, you can reset and download or completely reset.

Yikes. Sounds a little bit serious. However, like everyone else said, just Download or Reset. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you're stuck with it. (Unless you debug it, but it can break your tama.)

This is my favourite tama that is on 12th generation! And I keep trying and it still doesn't work! I've done that about 15 times now. it's really annoying setting the time to 2:59 all the time. :)

:) OOOh why don't you accept the messed partner and see what happens. I could be an image glitch and the right code is still there. Like you might see some wacko lines but the game thinks its a Kuchipatchi or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back